Welcome to ICTETS 2019
Welcome to the official website of 2019 3rd International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation System (ICTETS 2019).
2019 3rd International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation System (ICTETS 2019) will held in Jiaozuo, Henan, China during Sep. 20-22, 2019. ICTETS 2019 will be hosted by Henan Polytechnic University and AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre, presented by School of Energy Science and Engineering and Traffic and Transportation Engineering Technology Research Centre of Henan Polytechnic University. The co-organizer is Anhui University of Science & Technology, Xinxiang University, Henan University of Science and Technology.
The theme of the conference is "The Belt and Road, Opportunities and Challenges for Transportation Development". Transportation is a basic, leading and strategic industry in the national economy. Building a modern transportation system can not only let public transportation play the leading role which is called for by the times but also meet the requirement of the development of the Belt and Road Initiative. We are looking forward to bringing together experts of related research areas in the Henan Polytechnic University to discuss the key challenging problems of these fields by exchanging new ideas face to face. We meant to promote the development and application of new theories, new technologies, new processes and new equipment in the field of transportation.
The previous 2017 International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation system (ICTETS 2017) have successfully taken place on October 27-29, 2017 in Haikou, China. 2018 2nd International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation System (ICTETS 2018) have successfully taken place on August 17-19, 2018 in Shenzhen, China. All accepted papers were published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)(ISSN: 1757-8981) and have been indexed by EI.
1. As Conference Papers (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)(ISSN: 1757-8981) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ and CPCI for indexing.
* All the papers of ICTETS 2017 & ICTETS 2018 have been indexed by EI and Scopus.
*ICTETS 2017: 检索链接
*ICTETS 2018: 检索链接
2. As Journal Papers (SCI)
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1.Please send the full paper & abstract to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
Or you can submit your paper(word+pdf version) and Paper Submission Form to ICTETS@163.com
2. Manuscript length should be within 4-12 pages
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.